Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Bout Myself

My photo
MUHAMMAD IKMAL HADI A.K.A DAVIS . MARCH 16 1995 . NI BLOG AKU . SO AKU PUNYA SUKA NAK POST APE2 PON .
Thursday, December 23, 2010

what happened hadi ?

Posted by HaDi Davis

i never expect that thiz will happen . i'm so sad and of koz i'm so and so and so and so mad ! fuck u h**im . useless friend . stabbed me from behind . i don't know what is in ur head rite now but one thing in my mind rite now is i wanna kill u if i saw u bastard !! better i admit a dog as my friend than having a friend like u !! fucking bastard plus wanker !!! 



middle finger for you . fuck !! i'll never let you go . you said that we're friend 4 eve but what u said to your friends are enough to show that u're really mother fucker ! talk cheap , spreading bad humour bout me , slandering me !!! go to hell yeah h**im . you need your hard disc ? confront me . let settle it as u wanted . show ur toughest and bravest heart ever u had !! coward !!!


made by  :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers